The Team Leader supervises the analysis of Black Book data in support of the Unity team in Manila. The Team Leader is well-versed on all processes and procedures of Black Book data analysis and serves as a mentor and trainer to other team members. In addition, also assists the director with all general office duties, coordinate training procedures, project distribution, and scheduled reports. In addition, the Team Leader is responsible for keeping team members motivated. This needs to be accomplished by fully communicating job descriptions, performance expectations and career paths. The Team Leader must present to upper management a regular analysis of documents received and development of the staff development.
• Support Black Book data analysis process, including: web research, data entry and data management
• Direct supervision and training of a team of Research Analysts
• Manage quality assurance on property and company record mapping and certification
• Monitor key performance metrics and provide regular reporting (daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly)
• Collaborate with US director on special research/mapping projects or reports
• Provide regular training on data management and soft skills
• College graduate or high school graduate with equivalent work experience
• Required 3-5 years of experience as a customer service or analysis supervisor, demonstrating strong organizational, communication and management skills
• Preferred experience working with B2B programs, transactions or clients
• Preferred hands-on experience with a CRM or database solution such as Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle or SAP
• Must be a problem solver, self-motivating, hardworking, analytical and proactive.
• Ability to listen and convey messages in a clear, concise, and empathetic manner using the appropriate communication medium; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and update management on progress.
• Ability to build relationships and interact professionally within and across different lines of business including executives, managers and internal departments.
• Team oriented with good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with coworkers and internal departments.