The QA Test Engineer will test web applications and web services using automated test tools.
• Work closely with product owners, engineers, and team members to identify areas and methods to help improve testing efficiency, expand coverage and increase product reliability
• Design, write, and maintain automated test scripts using best practices and industry standards, as well as perform manual testing
• Write and execute automated test suites and actively communicate test status, including risks, issues, defects, and potential impacts
• Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software
• Perform setup and administration of tools used by the testing team and Collaborate with other team members to resolve any issues or defects
• Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members and
• Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
• Coordinate with business in understanding reported issues, requirements and expected behavior
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or a related technical field
• 3+ years in Software Quality Assurance.
• 3+ years’ hands on experience in development, execution and maintenance of automated test scripts
• Experience with mobile automation tools and Good exposure to different platforms like IOS, Android & mac OS.
• Good understanding of exploratory testing practices
• Good knowledge of new standard industry tools for logging bugs and managing test cases (ex. JIRA/MTM, Zephyr/HPQ) • Hands on coding experience in Ruby, Java, C# or any other Object oriented programming language
• Experience in API test automation
• Solid understanding of Agile development