Team Leader in the SmartSource IT Service desk, managing a group of Services Desk agents.
• Primarily responsible for the management of the day-to-day activities of service desk and remote desktop support team
• Must have experienced on customer service work environment.
• Must have experienced using any IT Service Desk System, any IT remote tools for problem determination and resolution.
• Must have expertise and understanding IT Infrastructure service requirement and different IT infrastructure discipline.
• Must have expertise on handling escalated customer issues.
• Must have expertise on using tools to measure service desk technician work performance and workload management.
• Must have strong working technical knowledge on desktop operating systems (MS Windows-based), desktop productivity tools (Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Project, Visio) Symantec, Trend Micro Anti-Virus, Ghost replicating tools and Client Management Software, Servers systems, collaboration tools, network and IT security infrastructure.
• Must have a solid IT Service Desk or Remote Desktop support background for at least 5 solid years in the IT industry with at least 2-3 years in the current role as a support
• All candidates for the above positions must have the ff. additional qualifications:
• Have strong documentation skills and expertise in handling escalated customer issues and a background in knowledge management
• Knowledge in ITIL and certification is a plus
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
• Strong multi-national, multi-cultural experience and orientation.
• Customer focused