As a RealPage Contact Center Associate, you help create the energy and excitement around our clients apartment homes. It starts with uncovering prospective tenants needs and matching those needs with the perfect apartment home! Every day is an opportunity for you to turn another prospective tenant into a valued resident.
Contact Center Associates are responsible for marketing our client’s communities to prospective tenants. They generate new leads for the on-site property management team by receiving incoming calls and advising prospective tenants of the features, benefits, pricing and amenities of each individual community. Contact Center Associates communicate with future residents over the phone and internet to set appointments and tour the community. They speak with future residents to uncover their needs while marketing the value of the community. Contact Center Associates are dedicated to fostering an on-going positive relationship with residents and delivering exceptional customer service to ensure the maximum number of our calls are converted to tours.
• English language fluency demonstrated by a score of 67 or higher on a written and oral standardized test. If you are interviewing for a bilingual position, which receives a bilingual pay differential, you must also demonstrate fluency on a written and oral standardized test of the second language.
• Minimum of two years’ customer service experience, preferred sales experience
• Strong presentation skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer and typing skills, minimum of 35 wpm
• Regular, consistent attendance of assigned shifts
• Various shifts available, weekend availability is ideal