The primary function of the position is to process (data entry) documentation received from vendors as it pertains to their respective clients. Documentation refers to insurance certificates, insurance endorsements, W-9’s, licenses, and vendor agreements.
• Enter information into the Compliance Depot application daily
• Review data input for accuracy/completeness
• Meet minimum quantity per hour requirements while maintaining quality standards
• Research and report issues to the quality control team, clients, and RealPage management.
• High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
• 1-2 years experience in data entry required;
• Strong organizational ability; must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Detail orientated
• Proficient knowledge of MS Word and Excel required; general offices skills such as data processing, emailing and faxing
• Excellent language and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Must be able to work well with individuals at all levels in and out of the organization
• Able to learn new processes and tools in a fast paced environment