The FAM role is critical to the financial health and success of our team and our clients. The ideal candidate will enjoy working with clients at all levels from property managers and accounting team members to corporate level contacts to ensure our clients’ holistic financial health. The candidate will also work closely with internal teams to develop strategies based on client’s needs to ensure our client’s long term success and partnership with RealPage. Understanding required of general accounting and finance areas: AP/AR, accruals, check processing, account reconciliation, budgeting/forecasting, credit card and ACH management and reconciliation, funding requests and failed financial transactions. Candidate must have very strong time management and organizational skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly articulate financial needs, gaps and action items to clients to ensure timely response and resolution to client needs and inquiries.
• Conduct client and property implementation analysis and track to completion to reduce number of validations and disconnections
• Complete new client transition process to reduce time required to successfully redirect accounts and number of ongoing open redirections
• Monitor client Invoice Processing health and recommend improvement opportunities to ensure long term success
• Act as client advocate to internal teams and ensure appropriate responsiveness to client questions and concerns
• Manage client research requests, projects or long-term initiatives needed to support client base by understanding all systems needed for research, coordinating internal resources needed for support or action and providing ongoing client and RealPage updates as dictated by the requests to ensure client expectations are met
Support client financial needs through understanding and supporting:
• Accounting period maintenance in our system for clients
• Client GLs database and bank account information tracking
• Cleared and outstanding check research
• Funding request processing log maintenance and communicate information to relevant RealPage employees
• Invoice deletion process from batches clients will not pay
• Bachelor’s Degree. Business, Finance or Accounting preferred or equivalent experience
• 2-3 years or more in Accounting or Finance support role or related experience
• Experience in navigating an accounting system. (i.e. Onesite Accounting, Oracle, SAP, QuickBooks, etc.)
• Knowledge of basic financial reporting operations and financial analysis.
• Knowledge of computer software, i.e. Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.
• Advanced abilities in Microsoft Excel preferred
• General understanding of spreadsheets and database applications preferred
• Client interaction experience required
• Solution based attitude, drive for client resolution and satisfaction
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and clients at the same time, multi-tasking with highest level of urgency and response
• Regular office hours are to be maintained. The corporate office is open from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST. However, it is expected that the candidate works the hours necessary to ensure the client expectations for response are consistently met and departmental tasks are completed according to client requests and established deadlines.