The Data Analyst I is responsible for mapping property data from various integrated systems to master property records within the Black Book database and ensuring that master records are accurate. The overall process from receiving data through final reporting will require data analysis, mapping the data from integrated systems to our master records, online research, updating and completing property attributes, reporting and monitoring at various stages within the process. Also requires Quality Assurance testing through the application user interface.
• Reconciling property records to map instances to master records.
• Research, including internet use, to validate master property records and their addresses.
• Research, including internet use, to update and complete master property attributes.
• Performing data matching based on common fields between disparate data sources
• Assisting in the development and testing of enhancements to the Research Application.
• Assist in quality assurance testing of data that was loaded into the system.
• Analytical track record
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience researching, analyzing, importing, exporting and reporting on relational data required
• Flexible to work overtime as required
• Able to sit or stand for frequent periods in the same location with some opportunity to move about